At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anxiolytics; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Learning disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Learning disorders in Russia (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in Russia (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1996 PV 113 is being investigated for use in Alzheimer's Disease and Cognition Disorders