TerbequinilAlternative Names: SR 25776
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 1997
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antidementias; Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor inverse agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 1997 Discontinued-I for Depression in France (Unknown route)
- 12 Aug 1996 Discontinued-I for Cognition disorders in France (Unknown route)