At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antiplatelets; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucokinase stimulants; GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jun 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a clinical trial in patients with Type-2 diabetes mellitus presented at the 68th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA-2008)
- 15 Oct 1998 Discontinued - Preclinical trials for Thrombosis in Switzerland (PO)
- 02 Feb 1996 An animal study has been added to the Thromboses pharmacodynamics section