Anti-CD11b monoclonal antibody LM2Alternative Names: LM2; LM2 antibody
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Ohio State University
- Class Immunotherapies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD11b antigen antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)