CH 13584Alternative Names: KHL 8425
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator Chinoin
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antitussives; Bronchodilators
- Mechanism of Action Beta 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bronchitis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bronchitis in Hungary (Unknown route)
- 30 Aug 1999 Sanofi and Synthélabo have now merged to form Sanofi-Synthélabo
- 05 Feb 1997 The new name for KHL 8425 is CH 13584