Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 1999
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Nov 1999 Discontinued-II for Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 14 Dec 1995 New profile
- 14 Dec 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)