Anti-CD2 monoclonal antibody B-E2Alternative Names: B-E2 monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Diaclone Research; OPi
- Developer Diaclone Research; Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD2 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Graft-versus-host disease
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 1995 Investigation in Graft-versus-host disease in France (IV-infusion)