Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 1997
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline; NeuroSearch
- Class Antidepressants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cognition disorders (Unknown route)
- 06 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Depression in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 06 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Depression in Denmark (Unknown route)