LDL receptor gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2002
At a glance
- Originator Immune Response Corporation; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2002 No-Development-Reported for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (Infusion)
- 15 Dec 1995 New profile
- 15 Dec 1995 Investigation in Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (Infusion)