PhellodendrineAlternative Names: OB 5
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antivirals; Quinolizines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic hepatitis; Graft-versus-host disease; Hypersensitivity; Inflammation; Nephrotic syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Allergy in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Nephrotic syndrome in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Chronic hepatitis in Japan (Unknown route)