Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action RNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hepatitis B in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Dec 1995 New profile
- 18 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Hepatitis B in USA (Unknown route)