IZP 94005Alternative Names: Contignasterol; Pneumocort
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2004
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antihistamines; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Canada (unspecified route)
- 11 Jun 1999 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in United Kingdom (Unknown route)