At a glance
- Originator Toyama Chemical
- Class Antifungals
- Mechanism of Action 14-alpha demethylase inhibitors; Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Aspergillosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Aspergillosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Aspergillosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 18 Dec 1995 New profile