At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2B receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2C receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 18 Dec 1995 New profile
- 18 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)