At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation; Taito
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 05 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Autoimmune disorders in Japan (Unknown route)