At a glance
- Originator Nucleic Acid Research Institute
- Class Antivirals; Nucleosides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Interferon stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Jan 1996 A preclinical study has been added to the adverse events section (350260
- 19 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)