At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Italy (Unknown route)
- 15 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed