FC43 emulsionAlternative Names: FC43e; FC43se
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)
- 28 Dec 1995 New profile
- 28 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)