Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Neose Technologies
- Class Phosphonic acids; Pyridines
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Xenotransplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 1998 Discontinued - Preclinical for Xenotransplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Xenotransplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Dec 1995 New profile