DTaP-hepatitis B vaccine - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: Infanrix-HepB
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Diphtheria; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 25 Apr 2005 Withdrawn for Tetanus in Sweden (IM)
- 25 Apr 2005 Withdrawn for Tetanus in Spain (IM)
- 25 Apr 2005 Withdrawn for Tetanus in Italy (IM)