Monoclonal antibody 42/6
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Transferrin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed
- 05 Jan 1996 Phase-I clinical trials for Cancer in USA (IV-infusion)