Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate - Merck & Co
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Pneumococcal vaccines; Polysaccharides
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-III for Pneumococcal infections in USA (IM)
- 12 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Pneumococcal infections in Israel (IM)
- 12 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Pneumococcal infections in Finland (IM)