EsflurbiprofenAlternative Names: BTS 24332; NI 505
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Abbott GmbH & Co. KG
- Class Analgesics; Antirheumatics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Propionic acids
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 1996 New profile
- 10 Jan 1996 Discontinued-Clinical for Pain in Japan (Unknown route)
- 10 Jan 1996 Discontinued-II for Pain in USA (Unknown route)