DC 101Alternative Names: anti-flk-1 monoclonal antibody; DC101
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator ImClone Systems
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Immunostimulants; Intercellular signalling peptide and protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Injection)
- 24 Nov 2008 ImClone Systems has been acquired by Eli Lilly
- 24 Oct 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 20th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (EORTC-NCI-AACR-2008)