Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Indoles
- Mechanism of Action Calcium-transporting ATPase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 20 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 20 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in South Africa (unspecified route)
- 19 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in South Africa (Unknown route)