Research programme: insulin-like growth factor binding protein 1 - Amgen Boulder
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Amgen Boulder
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 1 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Coronary disorders in USA (IV)
- 17 Jan 1996 Preclinical development for Coronary disorders in USA (IV)