At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antidepressants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Monoamine oxidase A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 18 Dec 2000 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Russia (Unknown route)
- 25 Feb 1998 Investigation in Depression in Russia (Unknown route)
- 09 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Depression in Russia (Unknown route)