At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Isoquinolines; Opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 22 Nov 1999 Profile reviewed
- 22 Nov 1999 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Italy (Unknown route)
- 02 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Pain in Italy (Unknown route)