Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Unilever Dental Research
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 08 Feb 1996 New profile
- 22 Jan 1996 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)