Monoclonal antibody TB94Alternative Names: TB 94
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cancer ImmunoBiology
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Lung cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 27 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Lung cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 02 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Parenteral)