Anti-idiotype schistosomiasis vaccine
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 1999
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schistosomiasis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for Schistosomiasis in Kenya (Intradermal)
- 23 Jan 1996 New profile
- 23 Jan 1996 Preclinical development for Schistosomiasis in Kenya (Intradermal)