Anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody 145-2C11Alternative Names: 145-2C11; 145-2C11-IgG2a; 145-2C11-IgG3; 2C11; Anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody 2C11
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb; PDL BioPharma; University of Cincinnati
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb; PDL BioPharma
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Natural killer cell stimulants; T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Transplant rejection