At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Bisphosphonates
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Jan 1996 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)