Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antineoplastics; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 02 Feb 1996 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)