At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Cardiotonics; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 07 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)