At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antithrombotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors; Trypsin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Myocardial infarction in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Feb 1996 Preclinical development for Myocardial infarction in USA (Unknown route)