Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Analgesics; Anxiolytics; Indoles
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin A receptor antagonists; Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 17 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)