At a glance
- Originator Meiji Seika Kaisha
- Class Antibacterials; Cephalosporins
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 29 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Japan (Parenteral)
- 08 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in Japan (Parenteral)
- 04 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Japan (Parenteral)