At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Feb 1996 New profile
- 08 Feb 1996 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)