At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Class Antihypertensives; Guanidines
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Brazil (Unknown route)
- 18 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Brazil (Unknown route)
- 08 Feb 1996 New profile