At a glance
- Originator Chiron Corporation
- Class Analgesics; Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Feb 1996 New profile
- 08 Feb 1996 Preclinical development for Pain in USA (Unknown route)