Anti-VCAM monoclonal antibody 3F4Alternative Names: 3F4; Anti-porcine VCAM monoclonal antibody 3F4; Monoclonal antibody 3F4
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Vascular cell adhesion molecule inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Xenotransplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 1996 Preclinical development for Xenotransplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)