At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Muscle relaxants; Phenylurea compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Coronary disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Feb 1996 Preclinical development for Coronary disorders in USA (Unknown route)