Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Immunological disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued for Systemic lupus erythematosus in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued for Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)