At a glance
- Originator British Biotech
- Class Antirheumatics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Encephalomyelitis; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Encephalomyelitis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 08 Nov 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatic disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 16 Feb 1996 New profile