RobalzotanAlternative Names: AZD 7371; NAD 299
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Benzopyrans; Gastrokinetics; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Gastrointestinal disorders; Irritable bowel syndrome; Major depressive disorder; Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Depression in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 19 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Anxiety disorders in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 04 May 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Anxiety disorders in Sweden (Unknown route)