At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1996 New profile