Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antifungals; Antineoplastics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in Japan (Unknown route)
- 06 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 28 Feb 1996 New profile