Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; SICOR SpA; Zetesis
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed
- 01 Mar 1996 Investigation in Cancer in Italy (SC)