At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Imidazoles; Laxatives; Neuroprotectants; Polycyclic bridged compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Constipation
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Constipation in Japan (PO)
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Constipation in Japan (PO)
- 26 Feb 1996 New profile